Thank you so much to fellow blogger Sarah, at the “Write Nook,” for nominating me for the The Blogger Recognition Award. I super appreciate it! Please check out her great blog, which was “created with the hope that it will help to bring your writing to life and to discuss all things related to publishing, reading, and writing. Write on.” Thank you again, Sarah!
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Attach the award to the post (right-click and save, then upload)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them
- Provide a link to the award post you created
I began my blog to connect with fellow readers and authors – and wound up meeting so many great people all over the world. I have learned so much from fellow bloggers, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my blogging experience. My goal is to pass on the knowledge I have learned, as well as support fellow indie authors.
The only advice I can give other bloggers (as I am still fairly new to the experience) –is to write what you are passionate about & read a lot of other blogs –interact and learn from others!!
I would love to nominate:
Chris, The Story Reading Ape’s Blog
Cow Pasture Chronicle’s
Reading in Pajamas
Writings by Krystol
The Owl lady
Once Upon a Book Blog
Ink and Quill
Annette Rochelle Aben
Romance 4 the beach
Sexy Romance Novels
Thanks for tagging me! I will definitely do this very soon.
Congratulations, very well deserved! Thank you for nominating me! I really appreciate it and except happily. 💕
🙂 Love your writing
Awww thank you Brittney! 😀 I’m so glad!
Thank you so much for the awesome nomination, Brittney. And congratulations on receiving the award.
CONGRATULATIONS Brittney and THANK YOU for including me in that illustrious list 😀
Thank you – and thank you for having such an interesting and helpful blog!
Thank you Miss. Brittney for the nod. I shall keep they nomination in my heart for you are so kind to think of me. <3
very welcome 🙂